Time to build the frame.
At first I thought it was going to be really hard because I wanted the frame to be perfect and I couldn’t find the right size corner clamps. Sherry came up with another good idea to just use some flat corner brackets. I thought it through, and decided that since we were gluing it to the mirror, they only had to hold long enough for me to get in on the mirror. She also pointed out since we were going for an old antique look, the corners need not be perfect.
I built it on the kitchen table which , at the time, was parked in the middle of the living room. It wasn’t easy, because I didn’t know what I was doing. When I was done it was perfectly square, and I have no idea how I pulled that off. I had Sherry and Abby hold it up to the mirror, and marked where the bottom of the frame should be. I put a couple of stingers in the wall for support and slathered the back of the frame with glue.
It went up fairly easily and after it dried, well lets just say, it isn’t ever coming off of that mirror. I did, in fact, use the special mirror glue to attach the frame to the mirror.