Sherry painted and cleaned all day.
I went out and had a hamburger, drank some bourbon and smoked a cigar with one of my boys.
Best day of the project for me.
Time to build the frame.
I expected this project to be done in 2 days. I built Abby’s bathroom in 3 days, and it only took that long because I wasted half a day jacking around with some piece of garbage faucet I got for free with the sink. Nothing is free.
They really don’t work, and I still end up coughing up drywall dust for a week. I have a paint respirator and the filters needed changed, so I wore that. It worked great. Normally I wouldn’t wear it, because it ruins the filters and they are pretty expensive.
This project seemed to move very slowly. It really didn’t seem like much happened on day 2, or really any of the days after day 1. Sherry and I were both really sore each day so we must have been doing something.
I kind of slacked on the pictures on day two. We decided to just put up fresh drywall instead of trying to fix what was there . That is always a tough call.
It’s been a whole thirty days since the last project. Sherry and I are trying to get things done now, so we can enjoy the warm weather, that’s assuming the sun decides to come back. I can’t complain about this project because I am sure I planted the seed for it. We don’t really have a dining “room”, it is more of a dining area. There is only one wall that makes up the dining area, and it’s hideous. See Figure A.